[W2] Coping with Issues and Concerns (LAB 1)

LAB 1

Lab 1 was about reviewing classmate's amazing work and giving each others advice. Thanks to Calvin Ho, I had made some changes to my code.

Issues that came up in my review

#1 Using list comprehension

Calvin suggested me to use list comprehension, and also kindly gave me a link that had examples, which helped me understand it way clearer.



so I changed my code from:


to:



#2 Moving dependant code inside the block

Calvin also suggested moving some code blocks inside the "opening file" scope. Calvin was totally right! So I changed some indentation to my code and I think the code is more readable!

Issue that I filed


Paul's command line args implementation didn't match the requirements, so I told him it would be better to fix it to UNIX like styles. (link)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[W2] Release 0.1 - getting out of Tutorial Land

About Me

[W4] Lab 3